Tuesday, March 3

A fundraiser awakes from hibernation

The weirdest thing happened to me this morning... I woke up and got out of bed and my back felt kinda stiff... like I'd slept on my shoulder funny or something... and then I noticed that my breath smelled like my teeth hadn't been brushed in five months...

I checked my cell phone only to see 128 voicemails and over 2,700 emails. Weird, I didn't remember being that popular when I fell asleep...

Is it possible I've been sleeping for 5 months? I tried to figure out why my stupid alarm clock hadn't awoken me from my slumber, I noticed that I must have set it on "hibernation" mode before I fell asleep.

Can somebody fill me in if I missed anything in the world during the last 5 months that I was sleeping?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing of much importance happened.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Missed your insights!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the donors have been in hibernation too!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you! Thank goodness you're back!I've been hoping that you would do something about the charities that were put out of business by the Madoff scheme.

Jonathan said...

Fundraising has been outlawed unless you are a government employee.

Anonymous said...

and now you're hibernating for another 5 months? ;)

Anonymous said...

Are you gone forever now? It's been another 6 months.