Sunday, July 8

Bridge conference opens in Washington

The 2007 Bridge to Integrated Marketing and Fundraising conference starts today in Washington, DC and runs through Tuesday.

Presented by the Direct Marketing Association of Washington and the Washington DC Metro Area Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals this is only the second year for this conference. This year’s Bridge Conference features separate tracks organized by NTEN and The Resource Alliance.

Don't Tell the Donor has reporters in DC and will be blogging from the conference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't miss the "red carpet" opening reception tonight from 6-9pm.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you will be covering the conference. I attended last year, but this year I won't be there. I'm glad I can read all about it on your website. Keep up the great work!